What is Education Central?
Education Central is a unique, innovative partnership that fosters collaborative approaches to school improvement, placing ownership and decision making with schools whilst meeting market demands from a regional and national perspective.
What are its prime aims?
- To assist partner schools and education services in raising the achievement and aspirations of the young people of the Black Country by adding value to existing resources
- To place education at the heart of the Black Country regeneration programme
- To place the Black Country at the forefront of educational thinking and action
How will this be achieved?
- Providing access to coherent, high quality school improvement support / consultancy services for schools
- Providing a framework for validating and sharing effective practice as a key element of school improvement activity
- Promoting networking as a key tool for school improvement
- Supporting and developing effective leadership and management in schools
- Attracting investment into school improvement activity from both national and local funding sources
For information about the Education Central team click here - Meet the Team
The Vice Chancellor of the University of Wolverhampton, Professor Geoff Layer, spoke to children, parents, community and staff at a very special opening ceremony to mark their transition from a Local Authority Maintained School to an Academy.
The ACE Academy, now sponsored by Education Central Multi Academy Trust opened in real style yesterday with a royal visit from the Earl of Wessex.
Education Central would like to warmly welcome Tame Valley Academy and Reaside Academy to our Multi-Academy Trust.