Education Central Supply Service
Welcome to the Education Central Supply Service
Education Central is passionate about building relationships and supporting schools through the quality provision of supply staff. The Education Central Supply Service is one of a number of mechanisms used to achieve this. The Education Central Supply Service (ECSS) operates in collaboration with the four Black Country local authorities and services schools and academies within the West Midlands. In response to the raising attainment agenda and various other national directives, including rarely cover, the ECSS prides itself on ensuring a reliable provision of high quality supply staff (teachers, classroom assistants, administration staff , 1:1 tuition, cover supervisors and invigilators).
By Matching schools supply teaching needs to highly qualified, professional supply teaching staff- the Education Central Supply Service provides gold standards for schools and teachers through:
- A one-stop quality supply service with dedicated core staff to ensure symmetry, consistency and build relationships
- Great value for money (no agency mark-up costs) with flexibility to provide bespoke solutions
- A gold star for supply teachers - The Education Central Supply Service offers supply teachers fantastic opportunities!
- Teachers Pension or local government pension scheme for classroom support workers.
- Free training, development and NQT support
To join the Education Central Supply Service call now on 01902 518940
Fairway Primary Academy - Winners of the ECMAT Inter-Academy Football Tournament
Woodhouse Academy children through to the Birmingham Final of the Level 2 School Games
Education Central Multi Academy Trust's newest family member, Woodhouse Primary Acadmey" is the first academy to win the Birmingham Book Federation Annual quiz competition.