Authentic Assessment in Mathematics – KS1
Authentic assessment in mathematics brings together 'assessment of' and 'assessment for' learning in practical ways to improve the accuracy of teacher assessment in all year groups and improve outcomes for pupils.
Delegates will leave:
- Knowing how rich task can be used to increase the accuracy of assessment.
- Clear about identifying gaps in fundamental mathematical skills.
- With tasks that motivate and challenge children, while providing robust assessment data for teachers.
- Confidence to carefully observe groups of learners to inform next steps.
- DATE: 05/03/2019
- time:1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Terms & Conditions:Cancellations must be received in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following charges will apply for cancellations: More than 15 days - no charge, 7 to 14 days - 50% charge, Less than 7 days - 100% charge. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. Education Central reserves the right to cancel a course. Education Central is unable to accept responsibility for any costs incurred.
Thank you for trying to book this course. Currently this programme is sold out. Please email your request to Education-Central.org.uk and we will see how we can help you. We often schedule additional events and also hold a waiting list in case places become available.