Developing Excellent Early Years Provision
This course is designed for teachers in early years, whatever their level of experience.
This programme provides an opportunity for early years practitioners to refine and develop their practice through a mixture of training, in class support and collaboration with colleagues.
The three training days will each focus on different aspects of good early years provision, helping participants to reflect on what they currently do and how they can develop their practice. Delegates will be supported to develop a deeper understanding of the pedagogy of early years and how the role of the adult is central to excellent provision.
Between each of the training sessions a member of the Education Central Teaching and Learning Team will support delegates in their own setting to personalise the support they receive. This will allow for team teaching, team planning or shared observations, as required to maximise the benefits of the programme.
Delegates will be supported to:
- Have a deeper understanding of the positive impact play can have on children’s progress.
- Carry out quality observational assessment.
- Deepen their understanding of the characteristics of effective learning and daily provision to support them.
- Have a range of interaction strategies to engage and scaffold children’s learning.
- Explore a variety of approaches to ensure all children are suitably challenged within daily provision.
Day 1 – 23rd January 2019
Day 2 – 20th March 2019
Day 3 – 1st May 2019
- DATE: 23/01/2019
- time:9.15am – 3.15pm
- VENUE:University of Wolverhampton – Walsall campus
- Terms & Conditions:Cancellations must be received in writing or via email to email@example.com. The following charges will apply for cancellations: More than 15 days - no charge, 7 to 14 days - 50% charge, Less than 7 days - 100% charge. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. Education Central reserves the right to cancel a course. Education Central is unable to accept responsibility for any costs incurred.
Thank you for trying to book this course. Currently this programme is sold out. Please email your request to Education-Central.org.uk and we will see how we can help you. We often schedule additional events and also hold a waiting list in case places become available.