Developing Outstanding Classroom Support (session 1)
This revised programme builds on 5 years of highly regarded (100% good or better evaluations) CPD for teaching assistants, supporting them with their work in class. Across the two days the range of skills demonstrated in outstanding classroom support are explored. The first day centres on how these skills, and subject specific pedagogy, are applied in English lessons and the second in mathematics lessons. In the month between the two days TAs will have an opportunity to engage in a gap task, helping them implement key ideas from the first day and prepare for the second.
Delegates will leave:
- Inspired as to how they can work with pupils to maximise progress and secure understanding.
- With increased subject knowledge and understanding of the programmes of study.
- With a range of strategies and activities to use with groups of learners.
Session 1: 22nd April 2020, 9.15am-3.15pm
Session 2: 20th May 2020, 9.15am-3.15pm
- DATE: 22/04/2020
- time:9.15am - 3.15pm
- VENUE:University of Wolverhampton - Walsall campus (room tbc)
- Terms & Conditions:Cancellations must be received in writing or via email to email@example.com. The following charges will apply for cancellations: More than 15 days - no charge, 7 to 14 days - 50% charge, Less than 7 days - 100% charge. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. Education Central reserves the right to cancel a course. Education Central is unable to accept responsibility for any costs incurred.
Thank you for trying to book this course. Currently this programme is sold out. Please email your request to Education-Central.org.uk and we will see how we can help you. We often schedule additional events and also hold a waiting list in case places become available.