Developing Outstanding Classroom Support
This revised programme builds on 5 years of highly regarded CPD for teaching assistants (100% good or better). Across the two days the range of skills demonstrated in outstanding classroom support are explored.
The first day centres on how these skills, and subject specific pedagogy, are applied in English lessons and the second day focuses on mathematics lessons. In the month between the two days TAs will have an opportunity to engage in a gap task, helping them implement key ideas from the first day into their classrrom support.
Delegates will leave:
- Inspired as to how they can work with pupils to maximise progress and secure understanding.
- With increased subject knowledge and understanding of the programmes of study.
- With a range of strategies and activities to use with groups of learners.
Day 1 - 5th June 2019
Day 2 - 26th June 2019
- DATE: 05/06/2019
- time:9.15am - 3.15pm
- VENUE:Albert Bradbeer Primary School, Longbridge, Birmingham, B31 4RD
- Terms & Conditions:Cancellations must be received in writing or via email to email@example.com. The following charges will apply for cancellations: More than 15 days - no charge, 7 to 14 days - 50% charge, Less than 7 days - 100% charge. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. Education Central reserves the right to cancel a course. Education Central is unable to accept responsibility for any costs incurred.
Thank you for trying to book this course. Currently this programme is sold out. Please email your request to Education-Central.org.uk and we will see how we can help you. We often schedule additional events and also hold a waiting list in case places become available.