Mastering Mathematics in KS1
Following the outstanding feedback (100% top rating) on the pilot version of this course, we are now able to offer teachers of KS1 the opportunity to spend an engaging afternoon exploring mastery of mathematics in KS1.
Delegates will leave:
- With an enhanced understanding of how the most effective teaching strategies for mathematics can be developed in the classroom.
- Techniques to modify common mathematical tasks to ensure mastery.
- Renewed confidence of how to cater for higher attaining groups of children, particularly those expected to reach greater depth.
- Confident in promoting reasoning in every maths lesson.
- Buzzing with ideas to use in their classrooms the next day.
- DATE: 26/03/2019
- Terms & Conditions:Cancellations must be received in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following charges will apply for cancellations: More than 15 days - no charge, 7 to 14 days - 50% charge, Less than 7 days - 100% charge. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. Education Central reserves the right to cancel a course. Education Central is unable to accept responsibility for any costs incurred.
Thank you for trying to book this course. Currently this programme is sold out. Please email your request to Education-Central.org.uk and we will see how we can help you. We often schedule additional events and also hold a waiting list in case places become available.